Sunday 5 August 2018

What and how do we use critical thinking

Critical
Thinking: シ
Critical  thinking is like when you are really thinking as hard as you can, basically letting your brain take over.We use Critical thinking in our learning to solve problems.
(Math)We also Critical think to find out where and how you’re going to get out of something. We use Critical thinking to discover new things like how Charles Babbage discovered the computer. Critical thinking is when someone doesn’t ask you to do something but you still do it Example: the floor is so dirty and no one cleans it. I then grab a mop and start cleaning the floor without anyone telling me to. I basically just used my critical thinking. Did you know we can use your critical thinking outside of your house/school like this! Example: a poor homeless man is lying on the floor. Without him asking I buy him some food and a free hotel card. Critical thinking saved the day!(for that man/woman)

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Marley!

    This was an interesting blog post that you wrote about critical thinking. I can imagine it's an extremely important skill that everyone needs to develop. I'm wondering what the difference is between critical thinking and showing initiative... or are they the same?

    I hope you are doing well with your learning this year :)

    - Miss Percy

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Teaser Week Ativity One: Lorde.

This is my Teaser Week Activity One Google Drawing, I hope you like it.