Tuesday 13 November 2018

Summer Learning Journey(My Favourite Food) Wk1 Activity 1 Day 2

Today Megan came into our class and reminded us about the "Summer Learning Journey" We are going to talk about our Favorited food for the first activity. Hope you enjoy!

My Favourite food is Puaca(Cooked pig) Lu Sipi(Banana Leaf and Lamb meat cooked with coconut milk.) With A side of a drink called Otai(mango pineapple drink) And all of this is normally eaten in Tonga.
Image result for Lu SipiImage result for Cooked pigImage result for Otai

3 comments:

  1. Hi Marley
    I really like your blog showing which delicious food you love. I feel hungry already. Keep up the awesome work.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mālō e lelei Marley,

    Wow, what an awesome post you have put together, it is extremely well written. Your family must have incredible get together's if you eat kai like this. I have never heard of puaca and lu sipi, I would love to try these meals one day when I visit Tonga. When would you typically cook these meals and make Otai? Would you see these at special occasions in Tonga?

    It was so lovely to meet you today, Marley. I am so excited to read all the incredible posts that your class has created. I worked with Room 15 this morning and they also completed some activities. Take a look at their work and leave a comment on their blog posts.

    I am blown away at your post, I would love to see more incredible work from you over the summer. Remember to join me on the 17th December to start the Summer Learning Journey.

    See you soon,
    Megan :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marley I like that your favourite food is pig and oti. It reminded me of when me and my mum made oti and it was so good. Which one do you like?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Teaser Week Ativity One: Lorde.

This is my Teaser Week Activity One Google Drawing, I hope you like it.