Wednesday 14 November 2018

Rubbish And Litter

Today in school we learnt about rubbish and litter for PB4L, you are about to read my ideas for what we did. Enjoy!

How do we behave when eating or drinking at school?

Firstly we behave while we are eating and drinking at school by not being silly and playing with our food.

Secondly we also behave when we are eating and drinking at school by not making other people laugh if they are either drinking or eating.

Thirdly I behave when I am eating and drinking by always keeping my hands and feet to my self so I do not touch other students food.

Fourthly I behave when I am eating and drinking by not spitting or talk to other people when I have some food/water in my mouth.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Marley my name is Dominique and I really like your blog about how to behave when eating. It reminded me of when I was eating and standing. Have you been eating when eating?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Teaser Week Ativity One: Lorde.

This is my Teaser Week Activity One Google Drawing, I hope you like it.