Thursday 6 July 2017

Matariki


Did you know that matariki is the name of a new year? Did you also know that tane mahuta son of ranginui/the father sky and papatuanuku/the mother earth separated both his parents to see the light for once. Ranginui the father was so sad he cried. But when he cried his tears were lightning strikes. Then somehow the lightning strikes just dashed right into the heavens, then turned into stars. The stars might be called “the Maori legend.”  before the parents were split the sons had a little talk. Then the three brothers turned into gods. One was god of war. The second one the god of the forest. And the last one was god of wind.


I hope you have learnt something about matariki! If you have any questions about my story please give me feedback my commenting below?
Thanks!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Teaser Week Ativity One: Lorde.

This is my Teaser Week Activity One Google Drawing, I hope you like it.