Sunday 2 July 2017

Cousin's Birthday

On May the 21st We Celebrated my Baby Cousin's birthday. We celebrated It at Church because His Birthday was on Sundays he's Really cute and funny. We always have to wait after Church because we have to wait until the tables are set up and the food is on the table. Once the church finished we went into the hall to eat. Cooked Pig, Some Taro, Cupcakes, Lollies, All those Goodies. It was as yum as one thousand strawberry ice creams/trumpets. I loved his birthday so much that I wish it could be like my ones, But my ones are just bad because I sometimes don't celebrate my birthdays on the day It's my Birthday. He might just be really lucky or it's just babies and elders that get the goodies. My brother handed out some cupcakes to the kids and some of the elders as well. My Nephew turned just 1 years old and he can stand and walk. So he's learning loads of stuff just by getting older. We played some songs, Some of the old ladies stood up and started to dance and my cousin man, He just keeps flapping his hands up and down, This was his so-called “Dance”. I think the ladies got up to dance because it was mothers day as well. If you are wondering what his name is his name is Charlie Junior, he is named after his dad and is also called “Charlie”. After we finished we all had to clean up. I helped clean by putting some of the tables and chairs away. Author - Marley MY CUTE COUSIN!

webcam-toy-photo12.jpg
His birthday was awesome and fun, I got full from all the food but when we got home I wanted some more.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Teaser Week Ativity One: Lorde.

This is my Teaser Week Activity One Google Drawing, I hope you like it.