Monday 6 November 2017

Healthy Talk!

Hi guys, the kauri team have had a Healthy talk. I hope you tune in and just flow free.
We found out that some food and drinks have lots of fat and sugar in it. I  hate how all the drinks that I drink have lots of sugar in it. I need to really start drinking water commonly because I drink fizzy the most. I hope you have lots of water and stop eating that high on fat food.
I recommend you to drink water everyday and never stop. but if you go ahead and drink fizzy than, well then you will be having too much sugar. We learnt that some food and drinks are way to bad.
Keep your body nice and functioning. I hope you have enjoyed this slide and comment down below for questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Teaser Week Ativity One: Lorde.

This is my Teaser Week Activity One Google Drawing, I hope you like it.