Monday 6 November 2017

Volley Ball Training Skills

Hi guys we were doing hip hop and if you dont know how to play it we will give you simple skills. Our coaches are Elena and Seine, we are lucky to have these wonderful coaches to teach us volley ball.

  1. Dig
  2. Serve
  3. Throw
  4. Ready Position
And there is one more I really need to find out. To dig you need to stand still hands together, so basicly
Serve is probably what you all know so I guess I dont have to take a screen shot.
And throw is a basic throw. Ready position is one leg in front of the other, it doesn't matter about which one you put in front. Stay tuned for more blogs. But before I publish I will take a picture of the one I dont know
I hope you have enjoyed this little blog about volley ball and comment down below for big questions. Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Teaser Week Ativity One: Lorde.

This is my Teaser Week Activity One Google Drawing, I hope you like it.