Tuesday 14 November 2017

Dance around the world!

- Why I chose this dance?
I chose this dance because its my sisters 2nd favourite song and its the 2nd best hip hop dance I've seen!
- What country is this dance from?
Australia
-What I like about this dance?
It is so cool and it just makes me want to do it as well.
-What is good about this dance?
Some people dance then the best thing happens/Other people come in and do another dance.
- What could be improved about this dance?
To be honest I dont think anything needs to be improved! They are so good! I just cant believe it.

-What I think the story behind this dance could be?
I dont think that there is a story but maybe someone just wanted to do a dance to work!

I hope you have enjoyed this blog post about dancing around the world there will be more blog posts coming soon!


1 comment:

  1. To be honest as well I do not think that there is any thing wrong.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Teaser Week Ativity One: Lorde.

This is my Teaser Week Activity One Google Drawing, I hope you like it.