Tuesday 7 November 2017

Cross Country!

Ready get set HONK! We did cross country! I sadly came last but I still tried. i just want to say to enjoy this blog and stay tuned for more posts.
Go me Go! Im coming last but still bate some people. At least I participated in 1 and a half laps. I was close to doing my half lap but I couldn't breath properly. Im lucky I had my friends to help me, I collapsed for 10 seconds and decided that I needed to finish. So I got back up and started jogging. I luckily finished the race but came last still. All I had to do was practise and practise, by the next cross country U will be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Teaser Week Ativity One: Lorde.

This is my Teaser Week Activity One Google Drawing, I hope you like it.